Speaking – Presentations
I am available to speak to your professional group or organization. Popular topics I address include Stress Management, Understanding Stress and Anxiety, Understanding Difficult Emotions, The Art and Practice of Mindfulness and Understanding Mindfulness Meditation.
I have an office in Brookline, MA and Norwood, MA. I see adult individuals and couples for psychotherapy. In addition, I provide assessments and consultations and can help you regain a sense of control over the demands of life.
I teach a Mindfulness Group which provides participants with an opportunity to learn about and establish a mindfulness practice while increasing their social and emotional awareness and effectiveness. Learning Mindfulness has been documented to offer many benefits including:
- Constructively cope with stress and anxiety
- Improve responsive listening and communication skills
- Increase resilience
- Improve recovery from challenging situations
- Support critical thinking
- Increase self awareness
- Strengthen attention and mood regulation