The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live, and Love.
- Develop a mastery of your thinking as you free yourself from the replication of old thought patterns
- Utilize the concept of wave collapse to realize that you are not imprisoned by your genes, brain chemistry, or past traumas
- Overcome anxiety and depression through a shift of mind
- Thrive in resilient relationships and develop powerful communication skills that foster empowerment and intimate connection
- Embrace uncertainty to ride the waves of personal change
Mel Schwartz is a psychotherapist, marriage counselor, author, speaker, and corporate leadership and communications consultant. He practices in Westport, CT and Manhattan and works globally by Skype. He has written two books, The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live, and Love and The Art of Intimacy, The Pleasure of Passion.
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Elizabeth Cronin’s Podcast. Please sign up here to become a member of her community and you will automatically receive notifications when new material (including podcasts) has been added to the website.